Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Welcome to my Blog!!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog... A Work in Progress.


I feel like this is the best way to describe my life right now. I am moving towards my end goal, but it is going to take some time for me to reach my full potential.


First of all, I just want to say thanks to my friends for getting me on here in the first place (Laralee, Sara, Courtney & Don). :) Per their advice, I am going to treat this as an online journal... which I guess is the purpose, right? I hope you enjoy my posts and enjoy my travel log and Ode to the Office. I will also have a crush of the week, which should be fun and if you want more information about my dating life, or lack their of, you can check out the link to He said, she said... the good, the bad and the ugly of the blind dating world.
Well, that is all for now. ENJOY!! Luv- Meg

1 comment:

Laralee Anderson said...

Welcome to blogging! I am so excited to have you on here! You are going to love it...

Your page is cute. I love it!

Walk it out....