Sunday, August 5, 2007

My 10 Year High School Reunion!






I just got back from my 10 year reunion in Grapevine, TX. It was pretty interesting to say the least...



I saw my best guy friend, RJ Flowers and we hung out and caught up and it was so fun! I also saw all of my church friends. I just love these girls, I mean women! They are amazing!

They are happy, have children, love their families and serve the Lord. I look up to each and every one of them and I am happy to call them my friends. I posted two pictures from the reunion... one of me and RJ and the other with the girls. I went to breakfast with the girls and it was so fun to catch up that we ended up talking for 4 hours! It was great fun to see them!


I also did a little shopping in Texas and I have to say I now love Sarah Jessica Parker's new "Bitten" clothing line! Mandy told me about it and she was right!! Everything is under $20 and it was FABULOUS!! I miss my little Grapevine Mills Mall... the ultimate outlet mall! I got three dresses, a pair of pants, a jacket, a shirt and two pairs of shoes for $300.00!! I was so excited! I can't wait to go back!




Well, I am home now for a while... I have been traveling like crazy and now I am taking a break for now, but look to my Travel Log for more info! :)

3 comments:

Laralee Anderson said...

Megan, I am so glad you went to your reunion. I know that feeling of being unsure of going. You have such great memories of everybody and hope they have the same of you. Why ruin it? :) I am so proud of you for taking the plunge and hope you enjoyed yourself. From your post it looks like you did.

The pictures are great, YOU look great. I felt so fat at my reunion but you look amazing. I am sure everybody else thought so too. You should be so proud of what you have accomplished in your life and where you are at right now.

I missed you this weekend, I am glad you are home and am glad you are staying for a bit. :) I just can't seem to get enough of my Megan! Love you!

jenhatch said...

I'm SO glad you are now a blogger! And I had SO much fun hanging out with you this past weekend. I love you and look up to you too! You are so amazing... and I just can't wait for your man to come along and see just how AMAZING you are.Love ya!

Stamp With Linz said...

Yeah! I found your blog! I miss you already, ready to move back? :)

Walk it out....