Thursday, August 9, 2007

The perfect date... with my mom!


I went on a date with my mom tonight and it was so fun! We went for some take out Mexican and Jazz music, and ended up watching Hairspray on the big screen! I LOVED it!! I CAN'T stop the beat! I love this movie and I was dancing and laughing the entire time... I know Mandy and Jenny know what I'm talking about... :) I highly recommend this one. If you love spontaneous singing (aka singing Turrets), infectious dancing and costumes dripping with rhinestones and sparkles, this movie is for YOU!!! Plus, John Travolta (Yes, yes, our own Danny Zuko) dressed in drag and shakin his caboose!! How can you NOT love that one? Go see it the first chance you get! Two thumbs WAY up!!


2 comments:

jenhatch said...

I KNEW you would love it! After we saw it, I told Mandy, "That was a TOTAL Megan movie!" Dates with Moms are some of the best! And gotta love those that video in the movie theaters!!

I miss ya already!

Sara said...

I finally saw it Friday night...by myself.:) I loved it! I laughed my socks off. I think the people in front of me thought I was crazy.

It also inspired me to get back on the bandwagon. I spent all morning looking at auditions in New York and LA...
We'll see where life takes me!

Walk it out....