Sunday, August 5, 2007

Some of the places I have traveled this year.... Enjoy!! :)


LONDON... how come everytime you come around me London London bridge....


In front of St. Paul's Cathedral **In Notting Hill ** Laralee and I on the train ** In a phone booth

Lake Powell- My First Trip EVER!!



Me wakeboarding!! YEAH! Dave, Me and Erin Laying out Me, Dave and Erin hanging on the boat


NEW YORK new york NEW YORK new york NEW YORK new york


Sara and I on the Brooklyn Bridge**Me and the girls in a NY elevator.





Don, Sara and I watching the Simpson's Movie
in Times Square.... DOH!!!

MAUI, HAWAII
My mom and I went on a helicopter ride over the entire island of Maui... it was amazing!
One of my favorite flowers!! Hibiscus!







Mom and me at the top of Mt. Haleakala

1 comment:

Laralee Anderson said...

You go travel woman! London was fun...I can't thank you enough for coming with me!

Walk it out....