Sunday, August 12, 2007

Puppies and kids aren't all that different...


So, I just got back from my family dinner. My family tries to get together at least once a month, and usually at my brother, Randy's house. Well, we added a new member to our family this week. It is a new little beagle puppy. She is SOOOO cute!! The proud parents are my brother, Geoff and my sister in law, Molly.

The big question of the evening was what do we name this puppy?? All sorts of names were thrown around, but I think that Copper finally won out, although I still like Chloe. :) She is so cute and playful and the kids had a great time chasing her around and playing with her. The highlight of the night was when "puppy" had an accident by the front door and the kids all had to go and check it out and report back. It was pretty hilarious! It was also cute to watch Geoff and Molly finally become parents... even if it has four legs and not two. I guess it will just get them ready for that next adventure! :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

So cute! Isn't Copper the name of the fox in Fox and the Hound?

PS. I miss your family!

mel said...

I love finding people in blogger-land! So glad Mandy had a link to you! Come visit me: www.runwithmel.blogspot.com

Walk it out....