Tuesday, October 16, 2007

So, okay. Disneyland...

I am okay. I have to apologize for the intensity of that last blog. :) I had a few comments made to me about it, and although I decided to share a lot of personal information, it was good to get it out. I have been doing a lot better since the post and things are good!

I just went to Disneyland with my family this weekend. It was a great time and we all went to the place where a kid can be a kid! (Wait, is that Chuck E. Cheese??) Anyway, we rode the rides, ate greasy food and watched from the side lines as my little nephew was transformed into a Jedi. It was great fun! I guess I forgot how scary those rides you are only 5 years old. It was hilarious to see my nephew, Ben's face on Space Mountain. I love my family and it was so much fun to spend time with them this weekend!!

No comments:

Walk it out....