Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dan in Real Life... is kind of like Michael Scott

I went with some of my friends (Kristen, Don and Jeremy) to see "Dan in Real Life" this weekend. It was FABULOUS!! It had it all. As my friend Sara Wait was telling me about it, all she could do was sigh, and now I know why... It has everything... heartache and heartbreak, love, comedy, tragedy, bratty teenagers, a hilarious shower scene and an even more hilarious dancing scene in a bar. I know, I won't say anymore... just see it. That is all I can tell you. :) You will enjoy it and even shed a tear or two... or as Don said, "I didn't cry, I just got choked up."

Even better than the movie was going to the Mayan afterwards and watching the cliff divers.... Hmmm... guys in loin cloths climbing rocks right next to your table... What isn't there to like?? :) (that last part was just for my friend Don!!) ha ha ha

3 comments:

Sara said...

Ah...how I miss my dear Utah friends! Glad to hear good times are being had even if they are with out me. :)

Don said...

Tis true... It was a good time. However, the wandering eyes of women made wooing whimsically wishful. Woe is me.

:(

Meg said...

Don.... to whatever extent your wooing was woefully whistful... woe is you. I guess the ladies were not aware, or something. :)

Walk it out....