Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sheri Dew... Just DEW it!!


After a rough Saturday night and an even harder Sunday, my cute as pie roommate, April, invited me to a fireside this evening. The guest speaker was Sheri Dew. I just love Sheri Dew. She just gets it. She is real and even though she does not hold back, she makes you feel like you can do it... you can accomplish what you were sent here to do.


She spoke about fulfilling our divine missions and roles. It was great! She definitely gave me some things to think about and it made me want to make those necessary changes in my life. I am excited to do what is right and to make those good decisions. She is truly an inspiration.


The highlight of her talk was when she reprimanded us for texting during firesides and in sacrament meeting... and lo and behold... the person right next to me was texting as she spoke! Ha! Talk about irony! :)

No comments:

Walk it out....