Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Two new blogs!!


Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I have two new blogs that I am going to be adding to and updating from time to time. I know, you are probably laughing and thinking, "Megan, you can't even keep this one updated. How are you going to add TWO more to the list?" Well, because I will not be alone in my blogging. The first is an Enrichment Blog for our RS, which was created by my friend, Erin Elton (FABULOUS!!) and the second is a non-shopping blog. Yes, you read that correctly, I am not shopping for 6 months for clothes, shoes, etc. Well... just click the link and you will see. Enjoy the new links!! :)

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Hey Meg!!! Come check out my blog- but I am private so I will email you the link. No shopping for 6 months??? HOLY COW!! Good luck!!

Walk it out....